Saturday, September 29, 2007

NO PICTURES FOR THIS ONE....

This post is serious...and, rather sad. We decided to bring our little nameless, but adorable kitty back to the Humane Society. Why, why, why, you may ask...here are our list of reasons, in random order (for those of you who might care): 1. I took our "boy" cat to the vet, where the kind Doc proceeded to announce to me that "he" is a "she". We had been looking for a male cat for weeks...liking the male size and personalities better (generally speaking) 2. Jack's allergy symptoms worsened noticeably since she took up residence. 3. This led us to believe that Noelle's (allergies) would, too...and, she will be living here soon. (along with Jeff...don't want anyone to jump to a mistaken assumption!) 4. "Our" kitty was sick, and our "free" vet check-up, compliments of the Humane Society was $50...and, they were talking about rounds and rounds of shots to schedule soon. 5. Claws, claws, and more claws...and, we would have to wait two more months to get them extracted. She thought our legs were trees waiting to be climbed...constantly. 6. She also enjoyed biting...now, I know it was probably "teething", but...OUCH! 7. She didn't mind foil on the chairs...in fact, I think she LIKED it! 8. My Fall decorations were being destroyed (another teething activity) 9. close doors, close doors, close doors, close doors. 10. We have a grandbaby coming soon and not sure how well the two would do together (I know, we already knew that when we got her) 11. litter box mess in the laundry room constantly...and, soon we'll have 4 people doing laundry (I know, we knew that, too) 12.meow, meow, meow, meow 13. ADHD 14. And, finally, we are hoping Cindy Blasdel will come for Thanksgiving, and we wanted to make her happy!!! So, our ownership of a cat is on hold...I think we learned some lessons that will help us next time we are seeking to fill the void

No comments: