Sunday, September 2, 2007
LABOR DAY FRIDAY
No pics for Friday; however, we had a new adventure. Jack and I had a salsa dancing lesson! My friend and co-worker told us about the classes a couple months ago, and we finally got there. We learned several basic steps and then began to dance together...which didn't go too well...and I won't say which partner was having a difficult time; but, the instructor said that it just takes time and that that particular step is one of the hardest for the the male dancer. (oops)
After our lesson, we went out to the Broadmoor to chill on the outdoor patio and had one of the worst experiences ever at the Broadmoor. It seems there is a huge car show (very, very, very expensive cars) going on this weekend, and there was a table of Texans (minor detail, no reflection), with one of the most loud and obnoxious guys sitting right next to us...and, he definitely had WAAAAy too much alcohol in his system. It was difficult to even enjoy the beauty of the lovely environment. Oh, well, tomorrow's another day. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
salsa dancing! That is so fun, I've always wanted to learn.
Hey guess what else happened on labor day weekend?!!! Naomi delivered her baby at 6am this morning! The baby was early-at 36 weeks though the baby was 7lbs 2 oz. Very healthy and cute as a button :)I am going to go down in a couple of weeks with my mom to see him. I can't wait...I am such a proud anutie :)
wow, I'm still posting and got a comment already...how fun!
How exciting that their baby boy is here! I've followed their blog. Did Peter get home in time????? Oh, I bet you can't wsit to see him!!!
Post a Comment